In 1999 Danesi Caffè obtained the first Certification of the Qualiy Management System, according to the UNI EN ISO 9001, for “Development, Packaging and Distribution of Milled Coffee and in Grain”.
In 2012, because of our awareness on environment, we integrated the Management System with the Environmental Certification, according to the UNI EN ISO 14001, and in 2014 we added the Certification of Food Security Integrated Management System, according to the IFS – International Food Standard (Higher Level) and BRC – British Retail Consortium (Grade AA), in the perspective of a continuous improvement of Company Management.
Specifically, our purposes are:
▪ To guarantee an efficent control on production process risk factor;
▪ To guarantee a product in compliance with the legal conditions applied for food security;
▪ To demonstrate the capability of supplying regularly a satisfying product, according to the customer needs;
▪ To increase the customer satisfaction, in the perspective of a countinuous improvement;
▪ To comunicate efficently to the supplier and to the customer the set of problems which concern the food security;
▪ Define the significant environmental aspects in order to take under control
the environmental impacts by continuously monitoring its performance.